Friday, April 23, 2010

Keep the Space Program

In relating to my colleagues blog about “What would Neil Armstrong think?!” I know for a face he’s upset. This past week Armstrong wrote a letter to the President in anger for canceling the space program, after all he kind of took the space program we know of now to the promise land, by doing something merely impossible. I also agree when my colleague says, “what do the hundreds of thousands of people think about this?” Me personally I am not a big space person, but know information about what’s gone on in our space explorations as a little kid, I say it’s a shame to get rid of. As far as leaving the Russians in control, and me know a lot of about the relations between Russia and the United States, I would have to agree with here, it’s not a good thing, there’s to much there for the possibility of conflict happening at some point. I think the United States should do our think, and Russia should do their thing, and we should keep our space program alive, I mean there’s just too much History, and we should embrace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment